Darrien L. Staples Jr.
Internship: WHDT-Next News Network
- Help with promoting the network by posting its headlines and editing descriptions on YouTube videos. Provide ideas for fundraising events, promo and commercial spots.
- Adobe Audition
- Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe Premiere Video Editing
- Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine
- Increased video editing with the use of Sony Vegas Pro, Final Cut, and Camtasia Studios.
- Able to connect with a more wider audience since YouTube is an internet website
- 40,000 views collectively on Channel REVO UNLTD with over 60 videos
Illinois Center for Broadcasting April 2013- Present
- Learning skills such as video editing, language and vocal skills, camera work, radio/TV production and Web Design.
Brunswick Zone XL Naperville
July 2013- Present
- Game room Attendant: Provided Exceptional Customer Service, Conduct Laser tag, operate amusement park rides.
- The Most Recognized employee to customers because of extraordinary service
- Utilized customer service to satisfy customers to make sure they left with a smile.
“Darrien is very personable and friendly toward customers.”Aaron Seleski, Customer Service, Brunswick Zone XL Naperville.
“Darrien Staples is a hard worker and a quick learner. He also performs his tasks well. He is bright and determined at whatever he sets his mind to.” Amber Davis,Video Editor/Warehouse Flow Worker,DDM Garage Doors.